There are its of me floating all over the internet, many parts I’ve long forgotten. Here are various sites I’ve created that I do remember and may be of interest to you!
- Baby Programmer – The most general site I run on coding. Covers a variety of languages, concepts, and tooling. More of a notebook for myself than for others – but if it’s useful, huzzah!
- WP Developing – Covers the WordPress world, another site that is primarily a notebook for myself.
- The Network Engineer – I was a systems guy for a number of years and this site covers various systems related topics such as firewalls, servers, data storage, and software. I also dump knowledge about Ubiquiti Networks on this site.
- Dave Enjoys – I wrote about a lot of stuff I enjoyed over a number of years and I still post on the rare occasion.
- OCD Dave – Covers a number of mental health topics including OCD, ADD, Depression, and CBT.
- FreeWargamer – Covers free and inexpensive computer strategy / tactical war games. I personally enjoy turn-based historical semi-casual games.
- Hutsell Games – A series of classic, now free and open source, turn-based historical war games. Entrusted to me by the original author, W.R. Hutsell.
- A Few Books – I’ve published several contemporary/annotated editions of classic/historic works, both fiction and nonfiction. A Few Books provides additional information.
- Philanthropy Catalyst – A big vision I couldn’t get off the ground doing nights and weekends. Somebody wants to throw $100k my way to work on it full-time and take care of expenses, I’d definitely consider it. 🙂
- Open Source Scriptures – An attempt to create an entirely free and open source Scripture translation. The goal is to use version control techniques to provide deep insight into how the translation is created.
- Layered Bible – An attempt to create an entirely free and open source commentary on the Scriptures. The goal was to make the commentary “layered” – that is, one could start with a high-level overview and then dive into ever deeper layers of commentary making it friendly to layperson and scholar alike.
- Game Secretary – Contains a directory of games that can be played by groups, particular children/teenagers. Includes some pseudo-smarts to ensure you don’t play the same game each week, etc. Hasn’t been updated in ages, runs ASP.NET Web Forms under the hood.
- Wipsum – A best of web directory, haven’t utilized in a long time.